John Soldatos, Scientific Advisor at INNOV-ACTS LTD, discuss with Thodoris Kotzastavros by Crowdpolicy, about the INFINITECH – H2020 Project, the business value of big data and AI in Digital Finance and Insurance.
John is a scientific advisor at INNOV-ACTS LTD, and a High Caliber ICT and business consultant with an excellent understanding of technical, innovation and business aspects of complex ICT and Digital Transformation projects in Manufacturing, Industry, Finance, and Healthcare. He combines technical expertise with business acumen and project management skills, while having vast experience in proposal writing and bid preparation.
Intro to INFINITECH Project:
- Novel BigData/IoT technologies for seamless management and querying of all types of data interoperable data analytics, blockchain-based data sharing, real-time analytics, as well as libraries of advanced AI algorithms.
- Regulatory tools incorporating various data governance capabilities and facilitating compliance to regulations (e.g., PSD2, 4AMLD, MIFiD II).
- Nine novel and configurable testbeds & sandboxes, each one offering Open APIs and other resources for validating autonomous and personalized solutions, including a unique collection of data assets for finance/insurance.
The project provides a 360° coverage to fully leverage the benefits of IoT, Big Data and AI in the financial and insurance sectors. Specifically:
- Reference Architecture & Blueprints for BigData, IoT and AI applications
- Interoperability & Data Exchange solution
- Seamless Data Management & Real- time Analytics – OpenAPIs
- Experimentation facilities (testbeds & sandboxes)
- Advanced Business Models, Market platform & VDIH
- A whole new range of SHARP (Smart, Holistic, Autonomy, Personalized and Regulatory Compliance) applications, with a shift towards autonomous (i.e. automated and intelligent) processes
- Catalyst for increased investments in BigData & IoT Digital Finance Applications
- Lower & fewer barriers to Innovation and experimentation leading to shorter Innovation cycles
- Flexible and cost-effective regulatory compliance
- Linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnsoldatos/
- Open Book: https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-030-94590-9
- Infinitech Project: https://www.infinitech-h2020.eu/
- Infinitech Marketplace: https://marketplace.infinitech-h2020.eu/